Dec 24, 2018
Are you feeling it? You know holiday stress comes in different
ways for each of us. It can make us feel frantic, overloaded, and
completely overwhelmed. But deeper than that, how do you cope and
heal in general? What’s your unique way? What have you found out
about your strength and resilience?
In this episode, I’m having a personal chat with you about the
chaos and stress that we all tend to feel. About the depths that we
go to ‘get through’. It’s a good time to call it out and come to
you with a different energy, one that’s geared toward healing,
health, and wellness. One that is uniquely you.
- The inherent strength and resilience in mothers and
- A new baby brings massive change, which can be even more
difficult during the holidays
- Self-care can be healing and can come in different ways
- Using similar tools can still mean different healing processes;
there’s not just ONE right way to heal
- With a new year, don’t focus on what you need to do better, but
focus on your internal strengths
- How do you get through those quiet moments when you feel alone
- Internal resources vs. external resources
- Why vulnerability is a strength---not a weakness
- YOUR way of healing is worthy, valuable, and unique
- My personal path to healing, which came in unconventional
- Ask: What do I need? What are my strengths? What does
resilience look like for me?
- Look into yourself and listen deeply
- You CAN get through whatever you’re going through!